E3 Business Awards 2015 – Judges Named
The judging panel for the 2015 E3 Business Awards has now been named. The organiser, 1 Events Media has brought together fifteen judges from the fields of business, social enterprise, academia and the public sector. Using their considerable collective experience, the judges will begin to assess the candidates after the close of nominations on Midnight, Tuesday 7th April 2015.
The judging process will entail an examination of written submissions followed by interviews with all shortlisted nominees. There will then be an intensive panel discussion.
There are 16 award categories this year and the winners will be announced at the E3 Awards evening, which will take place on Thursday 11th June at the Macron Stadium in Bolton.
The E3 Awards are intended to be as inclusive as possible so in addition to mainstream businesses, the hosts are keen to encourage applications from women, young entrepreneurs, social enterprises, people from minority ethnic backgrounds and those coping with disability. Given this focus on diversity, the judging panel has been selected for its broad range of experience and its understanding of different sectors, communities and scales of enterprise.
The judges will be:
· Chris Baguley, Managing Director, Bridging Finance, Cheadle
· Danny Callan, Director, Ice Box Designs, Manchester
· Lisa Edge, Head of Employer Engagement, Preston’s College, Preston
· Emma Elston, Founder & Director, UK Container Maintenance Limited, Northwich
· Paul Foster, Development Manager, Federation of Small Businesses, Lancashire & Cumbria
· Sajid Kadva, Operations Director, Leisure Guard Security, Bolton
· Jonathan Lawson, Head of Business Programmes, Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester
· Andrew Leeming, Senior Projects Officer, Lancashire County Council, Preston
· Kath Lord-Green, Director, Insight Training, Coaching & Media, Ribble Valley
· Clair McMeeking, Area Director, HSBC Bank, Preston
· Elaine Owen, Managing Director, Designated Associates, Wirral
· David Ramsden, Co-Director, thebestof Bolton, Bolton
· Lynn Shaw, Head of International Trade Services, UK Trade & Investment Northwest, Manchester
· Martyn Shaw, Director of Business Development, University of Bolton, Bolton
· Jemma Taylor, Business Development Manager, Winning Pitch, Manchester